Stupid people exist. I'm tired of not calling them on it...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

What to even say.

I really don't have much to write about anymore these days.

Overall, I've vented about stupidity enough to be sick of it. Now I'm just happy if no one asks about the stupidity I get to deal with.

I've come to grips with the fact that, these people wear on me. There very existence makes my existence that much harder.

This in turn makes me bitter towards the general public, which bleeds over into my private and even family life. I snap faster around those I love then I do the asshats on the street. I'm willing to give a stranger the benifit of the doubt, but will bitch out my sister at the drop of a hat.

When did this happen?

It doesn't feel like the job is under my skin. It feels like it did 15 month ago when I was hired. Yet somehow, someway, an apathy, and general resentment towards mankind has set in.

I mean when I first started this blog I expected to make it satirical, with observations of how stupid people are. Now it's just observations of how much these people piss me off.

Wonder what the job will offer next.

No comments: